So I'm a bit behind...

Thursday, April 1, 2010 | |

Because I'm busy shooting a movie! Sorry guys, I know I haven't posted anything on here in a bit. I'm about to change that right now. I've just been swamped since we are in mid production right now, and I have so many things going on. But, I just wanted to take a minute to let you guys know that last weeks shoot was phenomenal once again. We had a great time with our actors/crew and so far so good.

This weekend is our first DAY shoot (thank goodness) since the very first shoot. I'm eager to see what kind of stuff we can get. This will also be our first shoot with extras. So that should be fairly interesting. I'm sure they all will do a great job!

I promise I will continue with the Cast and Crew meet and greet!

Until then, here is a screen capture from the movie to keep you busy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment