Test Stills

Sunday, November 15, 2009 | |

So we are getting closer! Less than a month away from beginning casting. If you are interested in auditioning for a role in the film, please send an email with a recent photo and any acting experience you may have to blackflightstudio@gmail.com. No experience is required, but is a plus. I've been doing a good bit of storyboarding still, and its coming along pretty well. I took a break from that this past week to do some test footage. I didn't do anything special. Just some random shots that really have little to do with the film itself. Well, it does.. just not entirely. It came out pretty swell in my opinion, and I thought you guys might like to see. Here are some stills I took from it. Hopefully it will look even better when we get all the lighting and everything just right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment